Update

Why is it that DVDFab asks if you want to update after a disk has already been inserted for copying and then locks up when you decide you don’t want to update at this moment?

I have had this problem for several months. I had it using XP and am still having it using Vista. I have to force a reboot to clear DVDFab from the processes causing a Vista shutdown failure.

[QUOTE=vanmark;2023831]Why is it that DVDFab asks if you want to update after a disk has already been inserted for copying and then locks up when you decide you don’t want to update at this moment?

I have had this problem for several months. I had it using XP and am still having it using Vista. I have to force a reboot to clear DVDFab from the processes causing a Vista shutdown failure.[/QUOTE]

Why not open common settings–>General and un-check the box next to “Check for updates” and just for updates on your own

Hi Vanmark

You can try stormjumpers advice,and get the updates from here on cd freaks.

Also it might be worth you trying a clean uninstall just in case you have a corrupt file causing this problem, you can get the link in stormjumpers box above on how to do this.

Hope this helps

Eureka!!!

Updated to 5.2.3.2 and the process flew right through…

I"ve been using Platinum since its inception and never had a small update turn backups completely around…

Thanx…
vanmark

[quote=vanmark;2219602]Eureka!!!

Updated to 5.2.3.2 and the process flew right through…

I"ve been using Platinum since its inception and never had a small update turn backups completely around…

Thanx…
vanmark[/quote]
Glad we was able to help you and things are working for you :wink:
Have a nice day :flower: