Update POPUP reminder

Is there a simple way to stop the update reminder from popping up each time I log into windows? It gets to be annoying . Tks

The easy answer might be actually to update. Updates usually contain really important things.

However, if you are totally satisfied with the software, block it with your firewall from contacting the update server. Or just change the setting that asks you if you wish to check for a new version.

Regards

I did not know such a setting existed . Tks

in program settings uncheck automatically check for new anydvd version. This will stop that update reminder from popping up but you will have to check yourself if an update is available or just leave it alone up to you

I found it and it has stopped the annoying reminder. Thanks

I am using ver 6.4.1.1 and am quite happy with it so far. I don’t use it very often. Most of the time I use Ripit4me which links to DVD Decrypter . However there are some DVDs where DVD decrypter does not do a good enough and ANYDVD did.

Tks again

[QUOTE=sportflyer;2077742]I found it and it has stopped the annoying reminder. Thanks

I am using ver 6.4.1.1 and am quite happy with it so far. I don’t use it very often. Most of the time I use Ripit4me which links to DVD Decrypter . However there are some DVDs where DVD decrypter does not do a good enough and ANYDVD did.

Tks again[/QUOTE]

They do have 6.4.4.0, your license should just automatically go to the next version. I would recommend you download the latest Anydvd version just to beat out those annoyances.

Yes, you could save yourself a lot of time and hassle by just updating AnyDVD.