Up

vbimport

New UP Disney/Pixar movie

DVDneXtCopy with machinist will get it done

Takes about an hour and a half for Full Disc copy

Thanks for the heads UP:) bean55 but does it playback correctly?

Yes thanks for the heads up but what about playback?

Stalled in a couple places towards the end but was not a full freeze up.

Did you use anydvd with DNC or the machinist? I should of asked earlier. Used to my forum where this info is in each postbit :slight_smile:

As said in post #1 It worked with machinist Dr Who

I also done it with anydvd and that did not have a stalled place in it.But I also ran it thru FixVts and DVDShrink to put it on a single layer disc.

Thanks for the info sorry about not seeing the full post. Quite occupied mentally at the moment.

Dr Who Understood fully :iagree: , it’s also Monday :bigsmile:

It always gets better after Monday :smiley:

I think there are a couple or several versions of this movie, as my copy did not match titles with another tip, and I could only get a Copy Main Movie copy.

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2465392]I think there are a couple or several versions of this movie, as my copy did not match titles with another tip, and I could only get a Copy Main Movie copy.[/QUOTE]
You have AnyDVD and need to use the rip to hard disk feature to get the same titles as the other tip when using Ultimate

I did use AnyDVD and I have the entire on the HDD, But the tiltle set has almost 100 entries. Only one (Title 30) is 1 hour 36 minutes and change and most others are zero. If I do any Titles other than #30, the disk does not play.