Up personal! The insult poll

vbimport

So, you have been insulted on the internet!? Poor you.

What do you do now? Take it personal? Hold a grudge? Perform furious forms of anger and deception or would you rather just take sweet sweet revenge?

Step 1. Or are you one of those people who are hurted and then falls silent. Nowhere to be heard from anymore until someone reads about a log in which the victim threatens to commit suicide if the world doesn’t threat the victim better right now.

Category 2. The person who just doesn’t give a shit what people think about 'em in the virtual world. Do you really can insult someone to the bone, take a dump, sip from your coffee and go back to work as if nothing happened?

Door numer 3. The God. You grab the powers you have and ban, kick, log, arrest, kill or do something otherwise nasty to make sure people still respect you. You erase the insult, get rid of the users who are involved and ban every single ip that doesn’t uphold your (now personal) rules.

Section 4. The Assassin. You take sweet revenge. No matter what.

Selection 5. You cry. Open up a topic. All of you cry. Then life goes on again.

has to be door number 2 dude :wink:

No2, with a touch of number 4 as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

number 2

I know you are. I think the rest is lying. :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely #2 and I aint lying

No. 2 and some no. 4 (just to make some people get the point).

Has to be number 2, the net’s too full of idiots and pre-pubesant teens to give a shit what they think of you.

None. Golden rule of psychology: “Always react to a frustration on the same level you received it”.

#2, or I’d have jumped by now! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know you are too :iagree: I also have to agree that they are lying

You’re all just a bunch of fivers, just like me!!!

got to be no 2 anyone want to insult me fire away its all in a days work

Door number 3 please :):):):):):slight_smile:

This man speaks the truth

personally i don’t care…but every once in a while…i do get my feelings hurt…but thats only from people that know me well and cut deep with information shared in private…then after walking away from it for a while…and killing a few cats…i feel so much better…:smiley:

1. Die Die Die Die Die …

Give me a dagger with a little ribbon … “Take that biatch!”

No. 4 because no. 3 is out of reach. :stuck_out_tongue:

no 1