Untraceable and National Treasure 2

Has anyone encountered a problem backing up Untraceable and National Treasure 2? If succesfuly backed-up, state which version of DVD Fab was used. thanks.

Just backed up National Treasure 2 using Platinum 5.020 movie only with no problems.
JOB

I was able to backup Untraceable using 4.1.2.0 HD Decrypter

What happened when you tryed.

Are You sure you have a good copy?
On a competitors site the program was reporting a good burn of National Treasure 2 but the copy had many bad sectors in it.

There has now been an update to that program to handle whatever the problem was.

Might pay to fast forward through it to make sure. I have not been able to find a copy yet.

backed up both with no problems using 5.0.2.0 and burned it with nero .Watched them both,worked fine.sounds like you have a bad copy.

Would be nice to at least see what “Region” the movie is you people are using.

I notice a lot of threads asking about a certain movie(s) but no mention of what Region it is or if it’s wide screen or full screen…

[quote=Bob;2061584]Would be nice to at least see what “Region” the movie is you people are using.

I notice a lot of threads asking about a certain movie(s) but no mention of what Region it is or if it’s wide screen or full screen…[/quote]

The copy I backed up is “Region 1”

I had no problems with Untraceable, however I have been having problems with National Treasure. Same problem as csbond2. I tried something different this last time & so far it has made it past the hang up time it has been having. Task time left 20 min & it hangs everytime, except this last time. I uninstalled all versions of DVDFab in Control Panel & just reinstalled the latest version & so far so good. task time left 5 minutes as of now. Full disk back-up to HD as I always do the I’ll try to burn.

Success!

The other versions should not be a problem. I have 4 & 5 installed and had no problems with NT2, but it sure has lots of structure protection gimmicks.

Both flicks backed up easily and were non-issues for me.
R1, WS, did both with Platinum 5.0.2.0, PP enabled, customize, stripped down to main title only.
Like a hot knife through soft butter.

[B]@Bob[/B], thanks for reminding folks to post at least some basic info…region, app, version, mode…
Tough to help otherwise.
The devil’s in the details.

Ditto Tom but I had pp disenabled

Both worked great with 5020 pp enabled Region 2 movie only.

I had this same problem. Are you running Vista??? Well anyways I found out if you don’t click “OK” on the runtime error window then it will perform as usual. Hope that helps

Problem with v5.0.3.0 on National Treasure 2 http://club.cdfreaks.com/2077049-post76.html Refers to another post I made, but I think it fits in this thread better.