Unsynchronize audio and video problem

vbimport

I used avstodvd software for making dvd from mkv file, it took few hours to complete entire procedure but after using image burn and writing dvd, my expectations of getting all things well gone down. Video is crystal clear but audio is not getting synchronized with video after some time. do i need to make any settings pls help as this software had took my long time to complete it was appoximately 5 to 6 hours. can give some demo picture for entire procedure so that my next dvd can be played at normal dvd player.
keen to know. will ashampoo burning studio helps ? :a

[QUOTE=vicky5;2690451]I used avstodvd software for making dvd from mkv file, it took few hours to complete entire procedure but after using image burn and writing dvd, my expectations of getting all things well gone down. Video is crystal clear but audio is not getting synchronized with video after some time. do i need to make any settings pls help as this software had took my long time to complete it was appoximately 5 to 6 hours. can give some demo picture for entire procedure so that my next dvd can be played at normal dvd player.
keen to know. will ashampoo burning studio helps ? :a[/QUOTE]

Well first off this is the software Anydvd not talking about any dvd. Two totally different subject matters. What your looking for to convert mkv to dvd might want to consider ConvertXtoDVD software it’s paid but well worth the money if that is what your doing.

When you get unsynchronized audio converting to dvd-video in AVStoDVD, it is usually due to something odd in the encoding of the original file. I don’t know what you started with, but AAC and variable bit rate mp3 audio have been known to cause occasional problems.

If you are using the default audio converter of Wavi + Aften, I would suggest using one of the alternative choices, in particular Ffmpeg (Safe Mode). You can also try removing the check mark from the box to Auto Adjust Delay. Both of these settings can be found under Preferences–>Audio.

The burning program used to put the dvd-video on the disc is not responsible for the audio issues you’ve experienced, so changing burning programs will not help.

You could also read Kerry’s AVStoDVD guide.

Is the audio synced on the .MKV you started with ?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2690482]Well first off this is the software Anydvd not talking about any dvd. Two totally different subject matters. What your looking for to convert mkv to dvd might want to consider ConvertXtoDVD software it’s paid but well worth the money if that is what your doing.[/QUOTE]
@coolcolors: I have no idea what you are chatting about, this is the Video Edit forum. Exactly where this should be. Why are you bringing up AnyDVD?

alan , I think this thread was started in the AnyDVD sub-forum.