Unregister

how can I unregister?

masje

From the forum here? Ask a moderator.

I will unregister from Myce.com This is not a site for me.

Masje

I will move your thread to the appropriate spot for this request and leave a redirect from the Newbie forum so you can find it.

This may sound like a stupid question by whay do you have to unregister? If I join forums and don’t like them…I just stop going to them.

Yeah after a certain period of inactivity you’ll be dropped automatically.

AD

^Not true on this forum. There was a guy who registered in 2002, posted a few times in 2005, and then posted in another thread two days ago. His account was still active, and remains so today, even though he has had only 5 posts in 8 years.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2559950]^Not true on this forum. There was a guy who registered in 2002, posted a few times in 2005, and then posted in another thread two days ago. His account was still active, and remains so today, even though he has had only 5 posts in 8 years.[/QUOTE]

I still don’t understand why anyone who’s registered here and doesn’t want to stay needs their account to be closed? If I had to have my account closed for all the forums I joined and never go to anymore…wow be a lot of work! :confused: