Has anyone had the problem of not being able to use CloneDVD2 to write directly to HP DVD+R discs? It writes beautifully to HP DVD+RW but not to the +R. So in order to get a proper copy, I have to rip it, then burn it two times, once for the +RW disc and again to the +R disc. Details follow:
- Burn Ab Power from hard drive to HP DVD+R using Copy DVD Titles menu.
- Burn Ab Power from hard drive to another +R disk using Write Existing Data menu.
- Burned Ab Power from hard drive to HP DVD+R disk using Clone DVD menu.
- Burned Ab Power from hard drive to HP DVD+RW disk using Clone DVD.
- Burned Ab Power from HP DVD+RW to +R disk using Clone DVD.
HP DVD Writer 200i V1.36
WinXP Pro v2002 SP1
HP Pavilion Intel Pentium 4, 2.66GHz, 512 MB RAM
Any assistance would be much appreciated!