Unpatched hole in ImgBurn disk burning application

FYI… As many DVDFab customers use ImgBurn to burn copies of their DVDs.

There’s an unpatched hole in ImgBurn disk burning application.

-IP

I for one wouldn’t be too worried, especially since the main man isn’t…:wink:

I have a very good Anti-Virus in place along with other security measures so I for one will not worry about it.

^ placing a rock crystal beneath the monitor helps also :bigsmile:

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2567603]^ placing a rock crystal beneath the monitor helps also :bigsmile:

Michael[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile:

don’t open weird CUE files

U know your program is popular when they hack it :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2567552]http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=16823
I for one wouldn’t be too worried, especially since the main man isn’t…;)[/QUOTE]Good link, thanks. I wasn’t too worried either. I ran across the bulletin and thought I share it with the fellas. :iagree:

[QUOTE=IrishPrince;2567646]Good link, thanks. I wasn’t too worried either. I ran across the bulletin and [B]thought I share it with the fellas[/B]. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Thanks :flower: it is always good to know about things like this when you use the program, which most of the users/members use ImgBurn.

There’s an unpatched hole in ImgBurn disk burning application.

As such, users are advised to avoid opening untrusted files.

And there it is in a nutshell…You’d have to really be dumb enough to burn an untrusted file in the first place. Perhaps LUK left it there as a gene pool lifeguard thing…

“As such, users are advised to avoid opening untrusted files.”

Does this mean I can no longer open all of those executable files that are emailed to me by unknown sources? :doh:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2567698]“As such, users are advised to avoid opening untrusted files.”

Does this mean I can no longer [B]open all of those executable files that are emailed to me by unknown sources[/B]? :doh:[/QUOTE]

I hope your just joking and you don’t really open executable files that are emailed to you from people you don’t know.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2567702]I hope your just joking and you don’t really open executable files that are emailed to you from people you don’t know.[/QUOTE]I’m sure he’s joking. Posters on this board seem to be pretty computer savvy. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2567702]I hope your just joking and you don’t really open executable files that are emailed to you from people you don’t know.[/QUOTE]

Wow, SJ, I thought you knew me better than that! :bigsmile: It was a joke, of course :iagree: , and that was my point - you should NEVER open executable files in emails, even if you DO know the sender (and even then, only after verifying that the sender intended to send that file to you, since even your friends can inadvertently be the target of virus distributions).

By the way, ‘dave.evill’, what a coincidence - I see by your location that I live in the same place as you do. You must be married too! :bigsmile: