This isn't a problem, but a solution ..... wasn't too sure where to add this on the forum
Anyway I've successfully managed to do this and have included all the instructions as a text file included in the download.
You can also use the USB port on the hub to share a printer on a network
- Add your printer normally as if its attached to your machine.
- Once added, right click on properties then on the ports tab.
- Click add port, choose Standard TCP/IP Port, click New Port.
- Enter 192.168.1.253 as the IP address, and anything you like as the name.
- Click Custom, then Settings.
- Choose LPR as protocol Queue Name: LPT1 check LPR byte counting as enabled, click ok.
- Finish the wizard.
You should be able to use an external USB HDD drive as well (Network Drive) as long as it formatted as FAT32 and not NTFS.
Finally if your a BT Broaband Talk Customer - just plug in a phone and you'll be up and running