Unlocking for Pioneer DVR-640H?

I know it’s been asked a while back, but has anyone since come accross a way of unlocking the Pioneer DVR 640H.

I paid DVDUnlocks4u:a for a fix but it dosn’t work and considering that I only get automated replies from them or stupid questions such as what is your PayPal ID (-when the ID was at the top of the message), I have to conclude that I’ve been scammed.

Any help would be much appreciated!!:iagree:

[QUOTE=Pioneer recorder;1922128]I know it’s been asked a while back, but has anyone since come accross a way of unlocking the Pioneer DVR 640H.

I paid [B]DVDUnlocks4u[/B]:a for a fix but it dosn’t work and considering that I only get automated replies from them or stupid questions such as what is your PayPal ID (-when the ID was at the top of the message), I have to conclude that I’ve been scammed.

Any help would be much appreciated!!:iagree:[/QUOTE]

You’re not the first one to be [B]scammed by DVDunlocks4U[/B]
[B]The guy has other 4U sites and even sells a book on how to make make money selling nothing. BEWARE[/B].:a

I don’t think that anyone has found a fix for this machine yet.:sad::sad::sad:

I would like to reinforce the opinsion that dvdunlocks4u is a waste of time. The people that run it are crooks. I paid them to unlock a Samsung after they assured me that they had the solution. In fact they were lying. Their so-called solutions do not work.

When I pointed it out to them they said that I had not followed the instructions properly. I had followed them. They were clear enough (albeit contradictory in parts), but they just DO NOT WORK. Avoid DVDUNLOCKS4U unless you want to be ripped off. They have not responded to my demand for a refund.

I have complained to PayPal but they say that they cannot do anything in the case of intangible sales like this.

Terry Vincent

Yes, same problems with me. I do not want to go into details because this company may be easy with threats to forum members and administrators, but the comments I read from the other guys in here are in-line with my experience. If their product is great , why don’t they refund the small minority of customers who are not happy with it?

hello

hello
i have one dvr 640h pioneer dvd player & recorder and i would like to know if it s posssible to unlock for free zone.
thanks

Welcome to the forum ro10 :slight_smile:

I searched www.videohelp.com and no hacks were listed for that machine. And Google only shows places where you have to pay to get the machine hacked :frowning:

It’s nice to know I wasn’t the only one getting the same runaround from dvdunlocks4u.
If you read this thread - AVOID GETTING INVOLVED WITH THEM!!