Unlock for a dvr-640h

vbimport

greetings im in search for a hack/unlocking code to make my dvr-640h region free or at least so i can watch my region 1 movies

if u have som idea how to accomplish this pls email to md@bkapollon.dk
or reply here i wil be checking regulerly

Regards
Jens

jens simonsen, I Just got back to the forum after some time away and browsing through saw this was your 1st post. So welcome and sorry you got no replies Sometimes I have a hard time getting replies also but there are a few that will take time to offer some help if they are familiar with your problem. Also some good knowledge floating around this forum.
If you are still around :slight_smile: just wanted to let you know I searched a lot on this topic awhile back and found no hack. I own the 640 but I’m in region 1 and use another player for other regions. I did try to find the hack but I dont think one is available. I looked for other models of Pioneer standalones also but no luck with them either.
Anyway, hope you stick around and good luck.
Jonn

www.videohelp.com does not list any hacks for this model.

I have not heard that there is a hack for unclocking the DVR stand alone players. Some of these players do have mechanical switch in back that do this job.

The only one to claim that he has the unlock for the 640 is:
:a http://www.dvdunlocks4u.co.uk/ :a :disagree:

:disagree: THEY DO NOT!!! They’ll collect your money send you some non functional bogus files and then don’t reply when you contact them. :confused:
It’s only 7 or 8 bucks but when they do that a thousand times it adds up to $8000. :a

[QUOTE=The Skipper;1912941]The only one to claim that he has the unlock for the 640 is:
:a http://www.dvdunlocks4u.co.uk/ :a :disagree:

:disagree: THEY DO NOT!!! They’ll collect your money send you some non functional bogus files and then don’t reply when you contact them. :confused:
It’s only 7 or 8 bucks but when they do that a thousand times it adds up to $8000. :a[/QUOTE]

Skipper, it would appear that I too have been [B]scammed by DVDunlocks4u[/B].:sad:
I’ve now sent them a total of 7 messages asking for help on getting the files that they’ve sent me to work. I only get evasive replies such as “What is your Paypal Id” (even though it was on my email).

[B]I’d sure like to hear from anyone that has come accross an unlocking fix that actually works.[/B]