Unlock Code For Samsung 3D Blu Ray

vbimport

UNLOCK CODE for SAMSUNG 3D Blu-Ray
Hi.
Can anyone please help. I just bought the latest Samsung 3D Blu-Ray player. I have many DVD from overseas and currently can not play them. Does anyone Know the Unlock code.? It does not have a model number on it. On the machine itself it says Smart Hub. On the user Manual in top right hand corner of the cover it says BD-F6500. I hope that information helps.
Thank You.
All The Best.
ELF.

I posted this before. Then someone answered almost straight away. The unlock code they provided worked. BUT… It has now stopped working for some reason. I was thinking that perhaps it updated itself and this changed it. I have all these overseas DVD and Blu Rays i can’t watch.

So if anyone could help with a NEW unlock code or some solution it would be a great help.
Thanks
Elf.:confused:

[QUOTE=ELF;2728215]UNLOCK CODE for SAMSUNG 3D Blu-Ray
Hi.
Can anyone please help. I just bought the latest Samsung 3D Blu-Ray player. I have many DVD from overseas and currently can not play them. Does anyone Know the Unlock code.? It does not have a model number on it. On the machine itself it says Smart Hub. On the user Manual in top right hand corner of the cover it says BD-F6500. I hope that information helps.
Thank You.
All The Best.
ELF.

I posted this before. Then someone answered almost straight away. The unlock code they provided worked. BUT… It has now stopped working for some reason. I was thinking that perhaps it updated itself and this changed it. I have all these overseas DVD and Blu Rays i can’t watch.

So if anyone could help with a NEW unlock code or some solution it would be a great help.
Thanks
Elf.:confused:[/QUOTE]

You can try this.

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks/samsung-bd-f6500/12129

Mr.Bill