A new version of UnleashX (dashboard replacmenet for your original xbox)
[I]* Fixed: Problem displaying Zipped skins properly.
- Fixed: Black color in images are rendered as transparent.
- Fixed: Dash lockup when scrolling up in Game Manager.
- Fixed: MP3 files are now playable directly from USB FAT32 devices.
- Changed z-buffer bit depth to 16-bit from 32-bit to decrease memory footprint.
- Added: “Compress Texture” in video settings. Default is Off/No/False.
Settings this to true enables the Dash to use Texture compression for big images, decreasing the memory requirement to display those in exchange for a lesser quality image. You can set this to “Yes” if you are using a skin with lots of videos/images
- Added: “Browse Folder” in Music manager. You can now select folders containing MP3 and WMA files and the dash will queue them
- Added: WMA playback support for ISO9660 disc/USB FAT32 devices. Note: Files are copied to a temp folder. File streaming in XACT appears to be broken so I can’t play from the media source directly.[/I]
Note: Live Update server will only work with V0.39.0515A Build 583