University

vbimport

Hi all. i was wondering what's anyone's views on which country's Universities are the best. A cantonise friend firmly told me it was england's ...... does anyone agree / disgree?

American universities are the WORST it gets.

Yeah, there are big names like Berkeley, Standford, etc. But they are all EXTREMELY liberal… Liberal to the point where the guys and girls change in the same room (some may like it but its outright perverted!). Their bathrooms are in the same place as well… And they extremely brainwash you with theories of Natural Selection, communism (hidden in a manner which you wouldn’t be able to tell), and very Anti-God and Christ!

its all a matter of what you want to learn. stanford is truly liberal, and it has no match. however, for a technical profession, the united states is where everyone sends their best. if you wanna be an engineer, you should come here :wink:

American universities are the WORST it gets

Not really…There are plenty of other nations whose colleges are so much worse. Have you considered perhaps the third world countries? Most colleges may be liberal but then we have really right wing colleges as well. As for changing in the same room and having a limited number of bathrooms…well, its all part of the experience of college:) Thats as important as the classes themselves. Social interaction is good…

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
[B]American universities are the WORST it gets.

Yeah, there are big names like Berkeley, Standford, etc. But they are all EXTREMELY liberal… Liberal to the point where the guys and girls change in the same room (some may like it but its outright perverted!). Their bathrooms are in the same place as well… And they extremely brainwash you with theories of Natural Selection, communism (hidden in a manner which you wouldn’t be able to tell), and very Anti-God and Christ! [/B]

You’re a Baptist, aren’t you? :wink:

IMHO, MIT is the best technical college for the field I will be in (cryptography, and by extension, programming).

It also has great AI and robotics labs.

Whats the big deal about co-ed bathrooms etc. I mean come on you sound a like a 6 year old when you call them perverted just for doing something as innocent as changing clothes with another sex present. Whether they do it for fun or not. Anyway, not to add another question to the thread, but in anybody’s eyes, what is the overall better school in the US. Don’t give me that Harvard and Yale bullshit.

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
[B]American universities are the WORST it gets.

Yeah, there are big names like Berkeley, Standford, etc. But they are all EXTREMELY liberal… Liberal to the point where the guys and girls change in the same room (some may like it but its outright perverted!). Their bathrooms are in the same place as well… And they extremely brainwash you with theories of Natural Selection, communism (hidden in a manner which you wouldn’t be able to tell), and very Anti-God and Christ! [/B]

Sounds like a great place! Where can I find it? :smiley:

You forgot to tell them how much it costs to get into MIT :wink:

$100,000 isnt too far off the mark.

British universities are harder and the courses are longer… and best they are a lot cheaper… free to some people.