Unhacked/uncracked Windows XP Pro iso needed

I have a legal license that is reistered to me and just got a new machine with no OS. I am in need of an iso so I can load XP on it. Everything I have found has some sort of crack/hack on it that I do not want. I want an ISO that came straight from a genuine CD without being changed whatsoever. if anyone knows where I might find this let me know.

[QUOTE=spamwich;1963881]I have a legal license that is reistered to me and just got a new machine with no OS. I am in need of an iso so I can load XP on it. Everything I have found has some sort of crack/hack on it that I do not want. I want an ISO that came straight from a genuine CD without being changed whatsoever. if anyone knows where I might find this let me know.[/QUOTE]

The license is good for one computer only (unless site license) many computers now come with the OS on the HDD (to save money) and the recovery option is how you get the OS back for that computer only. New computer you may need to buy new OS Disc.

Was your original licence for an OEM or full version of XP? If it’s OEM then your copy is only valid for the motherboard of the original computer.

It works for both. I go the license through msdn.

[QUOTE=spamwich;1963895]It works for both. I go the license through msdn.[/QUOTE]

Then ask them for the CD, however you might only get a set of recovery CDs.