Unexpected Audio Dubbed Commentry on my DVD backups

Hi, Please forgive me if this topic has already been covered, but from scanning through the other threads, I could not see anything obvious…

I have a problem when using CloneDVD and AnyDVD, whereby if I select Clone DVD as the method, and then stripp off any unwanted audio/subtitles to just leave as 2 channel AC3, when I’ve completed the cycle I end up with dubbed commentry over the entire film, and I cannot switch it off!

Has anybody else had this problem before?

I can’t see anything obvious within the settings, to be able to remove this from my backups…

Your infinate wisdom would be most appreciated! :confused:

@ Snoddy,

Welcome to the Forum.

This problem has been addressed numerous times in both the CloneDVD and/or AnyDVD Forums.

Suggest viewing the below Forum posting for information on how to identify and determine what the audio streams are in the CloneDVD software program. Refer to posting #6 comments.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139157

Best Regards,
bjkg

Hi bjkg,

Thanks for that… I will give it a go and reprt back my findings…

Kind regards…

Snoddy :slight_smile:

Hi bjkg…

Well… who’s a silly sausage then?

Seems at some stage I’d selected the wrong sound stream to keep, i.e. AC3/2 and not AC3/6!

Ever since then, regardless of which menthod I’d use to copy an image, the software recalled the previous settings, and therefore “defaulted” to AC3/2 regardless!

Everything running fine now… Doh! :o

Many thanks for the helpful advice, I knew it would be my own doing that was the problem… sometime the answer is so plane it’s hard to see!

Kind regards…

Snoddy.

@ Snoddy,

Glad to hear that you have corrected your problem.

It is refreshing to see that a Forum Member takes the time and effort to return to the Forum inform other Forum members that their problem has been resolved.

Best Regards,
bjkg