Undo firmware flashing (Lite-On DH-20A4H)

[qanda]This thread is about the Lite-On DH-20A4H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I improperly flashed my firmware with the 20a4p firmware upgrade. Is there any way to undo this and get the correct firmware back? When I try to flash ith with the 20a4H firmware it says it cannot do it because it is the wrong drive.

Thanks for any help!!

[QUOTE=jkw37;2146073][qanda]This thread is about the Lite-On DH-20A4H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I improperly flashed my firmware with the 20a4p firmware upgrade. Is there any way to undo this and get the correct firmware back? When I try to flash ith with the 20a4H firmware it says it cannot do it because it is the wrong drive.

Thanks for any help!![/QUOTE]

Yo-

Unless one of the other members has some magical trick - pretty sure that you are not going to be able to reverse this - and most certainly the drive will not work - at least - not correctly - suggest buying a replacement drive and going easy on the firmware flashing-eh!!

What drive did you misflash?

I flashed the 20A4H with the 20A4P firmware. I think the only thing I would loose is the Lightscribe function, but now the drive just sits there and flashes about once every second.

Thanks