Unchecky (bypass PUPS) Free

vbimport

Tired of unchecking unrelated offers while installing software? Well now there is a new freeware program to help you

Its called Unchecky.

Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer tries to push additional unwanted programs at all cost? Ever missed a checkbox, and spent hours afterwards removing adware? Ever opened your browser after an installation, only to find out that you have a new homepage, a new search engine, or even a new browser?
Unchecky aims to keep potentially unwanted programs out of your computer.

http://unchecky.com/files/unchecky_setup.exe

Unchecky and https://ninite.com/ would make a killer combo for a new build…

Looks interesting Alan if it works what a great thing to put on every Pc for my family and friends I fix the most common problem twenty tool bars and adware installed by people that can’t take the time to read as they install programs…:):slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2736172]Looks interesting Alan if it works what a great thing to put on every Pc for my family and friends I fix the most common problem twenty tool bars and adware installed by people that can’t take the time to read as they install programs…:):)[/QUOTE]
Oh, it works just fine and its totally free. Do you know how many times I have not seen a freakin toolbar check and just installed, it happens all the time and if it happens to me just think about it, people who are not computer savy are taking there computers to stores for things that would would never have to fix. Call it what you like, call it Adware, Malware, Spyware, Crapware, it’s simply unwanted. Every non-technical relative I’ve ever talked to has toolbars they apparently can’t see, apps running in the background, browser home pages set to Russian Google clones, and [B]they have no idea how it got that way[/B].:confused:

@olyteddy Unchecky and https://ninite.com/ would make a killer combo for a new build…
That would make a killer combo and save you lots of time when friends ask you to fix their computers because of redirection.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2736172]Looks interesting Alan if it works what a great thing to put on every Pc for my family and friends I fix the most common problem twenty tool bars and adware installed by people that can’t take the time to read as they install programs…:):)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2736170]Unchecky and https://ninite.com/ would make a killer combo for a new build…[/QUOTE] Here ILLP: You are a very informative guy, take alook at this app in action

//youtu.be/dzb_SHxt-o8

Thanks Alan for the Video I have to download and try this new program out it could save me plenty of time on pcs looks like this program will get installed on every PC I work on and new builds very cool.:bow::bow:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2736405]Thanks Alan for the Video I have to download and try this new program out it could save me plenty of time on pcs looks like this program will get installed on every PC I work on and new builds very cool.:bow::bow:[/QUOTE]
This program will be hated by the people that get paid to add " OpenCandy Malware" to their programs.:wink:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2736405]Thanks Alan for the Video I have to download and try this new program out it could save me plenty of time on pcs looks like this program will get installed on every PC I work on and new builds very cool.:bow::bow:[/QUOTE]

:cool:Thanks Just Formated my PC so lots of programs still to install:bow:

Just installed both as both seem free and safe, we’ll see but Ninite just updated ALL the things I checked on their download and install page very quickly and quietly, it skipped anything up to date too.:clap: And Unchecky is sitting there doing it’s job as I too hate missing the extra crap some vendors throw in to make a extra buck. I have missed the check boxes and hate having to go in and manually clean things out:cool:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2736426]This program will be hated by the people that get paid to add " OpenCandy Malware" to their programs.;)[/QUOTE]Gee that will be too bad for them I am sick and tired of toolbars and adware even being very careful I occasionally miss one of those damn checkboxes…:):slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2736514]Gee that will be too bad for them I am sick and tired of toolbars and adware even being very careful I occasionally miss one of those damn checkboxes…:):)[/QUOTE]
Well, anyone with sense will download this program and forget its there, it just runs quietly in the background with a tiny footprint and is an amazingly efficient way of saving you some really bad malware issues.:slight_smile:

Ninite updated a video player I never use so a bunch of my default players settings were changed so folks might want to watch for that little issue. I just went through and reset all of them back and should be easy enough to do going into your favorite player and resetting the check boxes.
Just a heads up but still a cool program especially for folks like my mom who have no clue how or why they should update anything so never do it.

Can’t people simply select “Custom” during the installer and read through each line one by one?

It’s not that hard, guys.

[QUOTE=RightThere;2736580]Can’t people simply select “Custom” during the installer and read through each line [B]one by one[/B]?

It’s not that hard, guys.[/QUOTE]

I always do that But my dyslexia gives me problems .
Now I still read but it is a…

[B]v0.2.16 (September 10, 2014)[/B]

[ul]
[li]Added support for Auslogics DiskDefrag.[/li][li]Added support for Foxit PDF Reader.[/li][li]Improved support for OutBrowse installers.[/li][li]Improved support for Conduit installers.[/li][li]Improved support for AdKnowledge installers.[/li][li]Improved support for Amonetize installers.[/li][li]Fixed IP resolving for 0.0.0.0.[/li][/ul]http://unchecky.com/files/unchecky_setup.exe