Unable to proceed at forum

Please help Fengtao. I am sjg from old web site. I have never been able to use this site under my old user name. I signed up with my full real name, and am logged on now with it. I really do not want my correct name in use on the site. However anytime I try to log in under my original name I get this message sjg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Whenever I try to sign up as a new user, I am told that my email is already in use. I now am using Verizon and want that to be my email address. Originally under sjg user name I was using yahoo.

Please help me to straighten this out. I want to use the forum, but not using my correct full name as user name.
sjg

You might try contacting Da_Taxman (Senior (Non technical) admin) listed at the top of this forum. Not sure if he can help but may point you in right direction.

Mack