Unable to playback Copyprotect DVD movie in China made EVD player

vbimport

Guys, really need your help.

Recently I have brought Vinpower DVD duplicator and CopyLock software to copyprotect DVD movies.

After processing the DVD movies in copylock software, the DVD movies is able to play in all standard DVD players (like Sony , Videocon etc) BUT it UNABLE TO PLAY IN CHINA MADE EVD Players.

In china made EVD player, the movie play for some time ( aprox 15 to 20 min) and after that it repeat and start playback from the begining of the movies. It not like its unable to playback at all…it can still playback from some time and reapeat the same video track from the begining.
This issue is only happend when the copyprotect DVD play in China made EVD player. The same issue is not there when playing the same DVD movie unprotect mode (i mean before protection) so i think something happend while protecting the DVD by copylock due to which it repeat the same track after some time.

Please help me how I can slove this issue.

[QUOTE=somerjit;2764306]Guys, really need your help.

Recently I have brought Vinpower DVD duplicator and CopyLock software to copyprotect DVD movies.

After processing the DVD movies in copylock software, the DVD movies is able to play in all standard DVD players (like Sony , Videocon etc) BUT it UNABLE TO PLAY IN CHINA MADE EVD Players.

In china made EVD player, the movie play for some time ( aprox 15 to 20 min) and after that it repeat and start playback from the begining of the movies. It not like its unable to playback at all…it can still playback from some time and reapeat the same video track from the begining.
This issue is only happend when the copyprotect DVD play in China made EVD player. The same issue is not there when playing the same DVD movie unprotect mode (i mean before protection) so i think something happend while protecting the DVD by copylock due to which it repeat the same track after some time.

Please help me how I can slove this issue.[/QUOTE]
Contact the software maker that you used to copy the movie and ask them why does it not work.