Unable to open software bought online

I bought an AnyDVD software from SlySoft and it won’t open up. My computer says Rundll32.exe-bad image, then it says the application or DLL C:\program 1\google 1\goec62 1. DLL is not a valid windows image. Please check against your installation diskette. I have no diskette and I’m simply at a lose as to what this means. Anyone know? Stuart

It means reinstall your computer
//Danne

[QUOTE=StuartDawson54;2542562]I bought an AnyDVD software from SlySoft and it won’t open up. My computer says Rundll32.exe-bad image, then it says the application or DLL C:\program 1\google 1\goec62 1. DLL is not a valid windows image. Please check against your installation diskette. I have no diskette and I’m simply at a lose as to what this means. Anyone know? Stuart[/QUOTE]

Hi and welcome to the forum. :flower:

Your Windows installation has become corrupt and needs to be repaired.

This can be caused by viruses, trojans or a number of other different reasons such as improper shut downs or failed updates/installations etc.

You can repair it if you have an installation disc but since you haven’t then you’ll probably have to restore the machine to factory status using whatever method your PC manufacturer provided.

If it’s as a result of a virus or other malware then you’re probably better doing this anyway.

Don’t forget to back up any data you need first though. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[I]Moved to Newbies forum.
Not related to hardware at all, and not related to Slysoft products either.[/I]