Unable to open Kill Bill Vol 2

Tried with DVDFab 8. and Passkey. Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2592112]Tried with DVDFab 8. and Passkey. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried disabling pathplayer ?

Yes, I disabled Pathplayer. DVDFab tries to open it, but nothing happens. I get tired of waiting and just cancel it. I also tried DVDShrink and can’t open it.

Sounds to me like you have a bad pressed / scratched disc if DVDFab or DVD Shrink won’t open it. :doh:
Take a really, really close look at the disc and see if you can see any scratches if not then try a
magnifying glass if you have a one handy that would be even better to see if you can see any fine
scratches or pits in the disc surface.

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2592140]Yes, I disabled Pathplayer. DVDFab tries to open it, but nothing happens. I get tired of waiting and just cancel it. I also tried DVDShrink and can’t open it.[/QUOTE]

As my good friend it sounds like the disc either as damage and/or bad sectors, even fingerprints will cause this issue.

I suggest you try cleaning the disc first there is a good guide below in my signature on how to do it, and if that does not work and you just got this problematic disc then you may want to take it back for an exchange, just tell them your DVD player is having trouble reading it. :wink:

Well guys, you were correct. The disc itself was bad. Thanks for your comments.

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2592280]Well guys, you were correct. The disc itself was bad. Thanks for your comments.[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear you found the problem :smiley: