Unable to move past certain chapter with appended/added PGC

I am trying to merge a DVD that has been split into 2 separate discs. The discs only contain the main movie (and 3 audio streams) and not any menus. I have tried to simply append the second disc, and then proceeded to create chapters pointing to the new programs. The second disc’s chapters begin at 25. After exporting a test DVD I run into a problem at chapter 10. I was skipping through the film chapter by chapter when I realized I could not skip past 10, it would just send me back to the beginning of 10 in a loop. Then when trying to get past it by just normally playing it, a few second into chapter 10 the movie begins to jump to different locations.

I’ve checked the titles to make sure they all point to the right place, but cannot figure it out.

The same thing happens when I add and connect the second disc as a new PGC.

Help is appreciated. Thank you.

What version of DvdReMake are you using?

How long is the cut scene for exporting test dvd? Is there a cell command reference for chapter 10 (look at Command id column and its respective cell command) ? Is there any PUOPs at chapter 10 (right-click on Preview and select “Set prohibited operations”)?

The same thing happens when I add and connect the second disc as a new PGC.
If you do this way, then define it as Title 2 and VMG Title 2.

Version 3.1

Is there a cell command reference for chapter 10 (look at Command id column and its respective cell command) ?
Nothing.

Is there any PUOPs at chapter 10 (right-click on Preview and select “Set prohibited operations”)?
Nope.

When I hit next chapter at 9, it skips to chapter 10 but continues to tell me it is chapter 9

If you append PGC you also need to add chapters to corresponding title (i.e. list programs that were appended in the title).

I added those chapters. But if you look at my OP you’ll see that the appended part doesn’t come until chapter 26. This is not even halfway through the original pgc that had not been appended, which is why I am having trouble understanding hoo/why this is happening.

This version is so outdated. There are many bug fixes and enhancements since then. Try current version 3.3.2.