Unable to log out

vbimport

for some reason I keep getting an error message when trying to log out. Please fix this bug ASAP.

Did you try deleting your cookies? Maybe the forum does not want you to leave LOL [B]just j/king[/B].:wink:

[QUOTE=Auzzie Kid;2074214]for some reason I keep getting an error message when trying to log out. [/QUOTE]

I got the exact same thing (with FireFox) when I tested it.

Mind you, I never log out anyway, hehe.

I don’t get that error text. Instead I get ‘Click here to log out.’, but it will still not log me out. I’m using FF3RC2.

So I’m trapped here. :sad:

[quote=Gummigutta;2074253]I don’t get that error text. Instead I get ‘Click here to log out.’, but it will still not log me out. I’m using FF3RC2.

So I’m trapped here. :sad:[/quote] You are not allowed to leave either.:flower: ( I am sure they will fix this glitch). LOL.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2074253]I don’t get that error text. Instead I get ‘Click here to log out.’, but it will still not log me out. I’m using FF3RC2.[/QUOTE]
BTW, the error text is there, but you can’t see it. That’s a whole different bug entirely: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f69/firefox-3-beta-5-missing-text-244501/ :doh: