Unable to copy Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

vbimport

I have tried to copy this movie and I get an error when using Magic DVD copier and Fab dvd only copies 3% of the movie, has anyone had success with this movie :sad:

I haven´t tried to copy this movie, but it sounds like a copy-protection issue.
One of the only ways around this is to use software specifically designed to help people make their own back-ups copies.
CloneDvd2 any AnyDvd are often recommended as they are regularly updated to deal with new protection schemes, and they are simple to use. There is a free trial period…21 days I believe

with dvd fab you’ll have to wait until dec. 11 for the new copy protection schemes comes out…that is if your using dvd fab decrypter and not the whole paid for program…if you have the whole paid for app it shouldnt have a problem…dvd fab decrypter only updates copy protection schemes 1nce a month now

try dvd43

[QUOTE=Nosmartz;2470271]with dvd fab you’ll have to wait until dec. 11 for the new copy protection schemes comes out…that is if your using dvd fab decrypter and not the whole paid for program…if you have the whole paid for app it shouldnt have a problem…dvd fab decrypter only updates copy protection schemes 1nce a month now

try dvd43[/QUOTE]

Considering dvd43 track record. I would stick with slysoft or dvdfab products they been more reliable and more people use those two packages. Especially with your current movie the movie industry is getting sneakier and sneakier and the dvd software companies that don’t update fast enough won’t work on the newer dvd movies. Slysoft has updated their Anydvd to handle the newest movie Transformer.

cheers all

@hjanice

The latest free version of DVDFab was updated a few days ago and now does this movie.

Check out this thread for details and the link to download the program.

[B]Wombler[/B]