Unable to copy new movie Kaena

I use dvddecrypter, dvdfabplatinum and try copy movie dvd kaena. It seems to work after finish the copy, i will play the copy of moviefiles from the harddisk it start and stop when i see the main menu i can click the start kapitel setup - button and i have another one the main menue. :frowning:
What can i do?

Others are having a problem with this movie. Anydvd has just been updated to handle the problems with Kaena. I am sure DVDFAB will update soon also. Dvddecrypter will never be updated.
Why not download the 21 day trial of anydvd and see if it will do the job for you on this movie.

Fab trys real hard, but like benhad, recommend you try anydvd…at very least a good backup tool to have when Fab needs to be updated. The slysoft team is unbeatable, on top of things immediately, and even email you with the update link when available! Works with any ripper, and burn engine of your choice…Dvdshrink can be used if you want to compress to SL…

Hi pleuel,

Please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Kaena_German.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao (at) dvdidle.com, please replace (at) with @.

After receiving the .IFO files, it’s about 10 minutes work to support it. We need your help to make DVDFab a better product.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

The movie Kaena R2 has a new version of Sony ArccoS on it

Hi,

It may be a new version of ARccOS, or it’s already supported by DVDFab.

From the description of pleuel, DVDFab Platinum already copies the DVD to hard disk successfully, which mean ARccOS should already be removed! Let me explain it in detail: the core of ARccOS is faked cells, DVD player will not play the faked cells, but normal DVD copy software will copy them. ARccOS put unreadable sectors in the fakes cells, and if DVD copy software try to read it, the program will freeze, and you cannot make the backup onto hard disk successfully.

The problem of pleuel seems to be a navigation problem, but we need the .IFO files to check and confirm.

Best Regards,
Fengtao