Unable to Clone a "pure" DVD-Audio

vbimport

I make DVD-Audio disks at home, and I am unable to use DVD Fab to Clone them. I get a pop up window asking me to report my trouble to DVD Fab.

The disks I make have content only in the AUDIO_TS folder. There is nothing else on the disk.

The same thing happens with commercial DVD-A’s with similar file structure. DVD Fab does not “read” them. If there is content in both the AUDIO_TS folder and the VIDEO_TS folder, though, DVD Fab clones it just fine.

I’m on Vista, and I have the latest version of DVD Fab.

Have you tried “Clone”? It might make a bit for bit copy of the disk?

See my title and my description. I am trying to use Clone.
It won;t even see it as “data”.

I can confirm this. I mounted an image of one of eharmonica’s discs [ripped with DVD Decrypter] and DVDFab doesn’t recognize the disc in any mode.

I mounted a DVD-Audio disc image made by DVDFab in clone mode, and it is recognized by DVDFab immediately.

I mounted a DVD-Video disc image made by DVD Decrypter and it is also recognized immediately.

However, I mounted a disc image I made myself with Adobeman’s DVDA GUI, which also contains no content in the VIDEO_TS folder, and it is not recognized.

It seems like DVDFab is looking for an IFO file, but specifically in the VIDEO_TS folder and no where else.

I saw, I just wasn’t sure that was the mode you were using.

Rollo:

Thanks for stopping by!

“I mounted a DVD-Audio disc image made by DVDFab in clone mode, and it is recognized by DVDFab immediately.”

Was this an actual DVD-A or a hybrid disk?

Dear all,

I’ll check this issue asap.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=eharmonica;2170219]Was this an actual DVD-A or a hybrid disk?[/QUOTE]
It contained data in the Video_TS folder, so, yes it was a hybrid.

Bump

Anything on this yet?