Unable to choose a motherboard

Hi, I have been thinking of building a new desktop, and will very much apprecite it if you can help me choose a motherboard.
These are the requirements: I will use it for mostly working with Word, Access and pdf files. Then playing HD videos and music. My children may play some sort of games, but not very resourse intensive.
And no overclocking, too.
So I am trying to find a mobo that will do this job, but will not be very expensive. After some searching on Amazon I selected the following two:
1.GA-H97M-D3H LGA 1150 Intel H97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

1. Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H-A

I am looking at a decent lga 1150 socket, because I already have a processor and two ddr3 ram sticks with me. So I don’t have to buy them. Of the two mentioned above, tbe first one is almost twice as expensive as the second.
What do you say about them? Should I go for the first? Considering tbe price difference, I can get the second one and a good graphics card for the price of the first.
Or is there another, better one available?
As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

I would personally look for a Z97 motherboard, but as these are difficult to find, I would also consider the least expensive one with the minimum of features I need. I don’t think the first is really worth twice the price of the second, but the price difference of the two will not get you a good graphics card either.

Unless you’re looking for 4k ultra hd playback pretty much any current tech motherboard will do what you want; my advice would be to google ‘entry level intel motherboards 2018’ and look for one that comes up in two or more reviews…