Problem as follows:
- Bought a new DVD Burner: LiteOn SHW-16H5S with Lightscribe technology
- Bought Lightscribe CDs from Verbatim (CD-R)
- I have installed NERO 7 Premium including the newest Lightscribe Host
software from Nero-Page (LS_HSI.EXE)
- I have Windows XP Pro as operating system
- Downloaded and installed the newest firmware from LiteOn
NERO does not recognize, that the new DVD burner is a lightscribe burner. So in all Nero-Sub-Modules (StartSmart, Express, CoverDesigner), the lightscribe-Buttons are completely missing. Within the CoverDisigner in the menu “Settings --> Lightscribe” it is not possible to select any drive as Lightscribe Drive.
Is there someone, who has or had similiar problems and - hopefully - an answer or solution to fix the problem??
Thanks in advance and best regards from Germany …