Unable To Burn "Becoming Jane"

vbimport

I upgraded to DVD Platinum 4.1.0.2 and still cannot burn “becoming jane.” It shows the name of the movie in the small box that has the bar that moves acrossed it but, just won’t kick it up to the source box??? Has anyone else had this trouble or is it just me? Thanks:p

Plaes use the normal font. Yelling will not get you anywhere.

Try disabling PathPlayer

[quote=dounloadin;2021889][B]I upgraded to DVD Platinum 4.1.0.2 and still cannot burn “becoming jane.” It shows the name of the movie in the small box that has the bar that moves acrossed it but, just won’t kick it up to the source box??? Has anyone else had this trouble or is it just me? Thanks:p[/B][/quote] As was said, using a large font will not get you help any faster, in fact people might ignore the thread because its considered yelling.

I had no problem with this movie using Platium 4012.

[B] The font I used was not intending to show my question/posting as yelling, sorry. This better? [/B]
[B] Re: being unable to burn “becoming jane,” I have an HP computer that is over a few years old. It is windows xp home addition. Would that have anything to do with my situation? I have found that the newer movies just out on dvd occassionally give me the same trouble but, would improve once I had upgraded my dvd fab program. Any thoughts? Thanks[/B]

Try upgrading to the latest version 4.1.1.6.

ijust burnt becoming jane using only main movie and had no probs. i dont have xp though. am running vista i have path enable only when needed. :bigsmile: