Unable to access the Classifieds

vbimport

Today, we were having a chat in the ChatBox when someone inquired about selling a piece of hardware right here on CD Freaks. It was suggested to use the CD Freaks Classifieds, located at this link: http://club.cdfreaks.com/vbfclassifieds.php

However, upon clicking this link, I am greeted with this error message:

Albert, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

[ol]
[li]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?[/li]> [li]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/li]> [/ol]

Then I tried CD Freaks VBay, and it worked. Others have had the Classifieds work for them, though, and they say that VBay and the Classifieds are different. Is there something I am doing wrong to try to get to the classifieds? Maybe an incorrect setting, or a user-by-user issue?

BTW, I am not alone in my issue, with Dr. Who having similar troubles. And I am not the one needing to use it, but would just like to be able to access the Classifieds.

Not sure if it makes much difference, but using FireFox 2 on Vista Home Premium 32-bit. Tried both CD Freaks v1 and v2, with no change.

IE7 doesn’t work as well. Same issue here.

Just checked the vbClassified options and I couldn’t even find anything about permissions. I think the “boss” needs to take a look at that :wink:

Hi Liggy i don’t have any problems with the link using XP Pro 32 bit or Vi$ta Ultimate 64 bit, FF 2.0.0.14 on both OS’s. However i do get that message is when the item is sold.