UN Resolution: CDFreaks disclosure

Various organizations that have been watching CDFREAKS over the years have used the UN to pass Resolution 9660 which forces the staff at CDFREAKS.COM to disclose all information regarding what they know about copy protection schemes and any P2P knowledge and trading information they may have done over any networks.

If cdfreaks does not comply with this resolution, they will be in material breach of such resolution and their actions will result in “serious consequences”.

It is well known that China and many other asian countries has taken actions to prevent this resolution…I really don’t know why. :slight_smile:

:confused:

Time for your medication BadASCII :wink:

… or maybe this is a encoded massage …

*Hemi puts his spy mask on *

… maybe Mr B can decode this … :bigsmile:

We are already sharing all this knowledge publicly.
If they want to know, they just have to ask (like all other newbies :wink: )

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
If they want to know, they just have to ask (like all other newbies :wink: )

So long as they make the effort to use the search first hah Tax. :wink:

@badascii

talking out his arse again

He really wrote some bad ascii there huh? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
We are already sharing all this knowledge publicly.

Sounds just like a similar world leader we know who claims to be in full disclosure. :slight_smile:

But, I can assure you we have evidence that shows that CDFREAKS does indeed possess the unallowed equipment. We will not reveal how we obtained this information, as the source must be protected.

Yesterday an inspection revealed some dual-purpose software that had been moved from one location to another and cannot be verified…Very suspicious.

A 15,000 page dossier with many CD ROMS has been forwarded to the security council for inspection. As some of the document is in dutch, it must be translated and may take several days to Decipher.

It would be in CDFREAKS best interest to comply with the resolutions or face those “serious consequences.” As Bush has stated in regards to www.cdfreaks.com. “CDFreaks will uninstall, or we will uninstall them.”

(More garbage from the BadASCII files…Hey, I can’t help but spout off some nonsense because that’s all that’s in the news today anyways and I want it to apply to something more interesting (this site) than real life Iraq)

I knew it - CDFreaks are behind the plan about World Domination.
That’s why Bush is trying to uninstall them. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

CD Freaks is watching you :wink:

@ dansmug

> I have a female girlfriend

Is there another kind of girlfriend? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by philamber
[B]@ dansmug

> I have a female girlfriend

Is there another kind of girlfriend? :rolleyes: [/B]

Travestites are known in Aussie land I guess? :smiley:

Originally posted by BadASCII
[B]Various organizations that have been watching CDFREAKS over the years have used the UN to pass Resolution 9660 which forces the staff at CDFREAKS.COM to disclose all information regarding what they know about copy protection schemes and any P2P knowledge and trading information they may have done over any networks.

If cdfreaks does not comply with this resolution, they will be in material breach of such resolution and their actions will result in “serious consequences”.

It is well known that China and many other asian countries has taken actions to prevent this resolution…I really don’t know why. :slight_smile: [/B]

The organizations that have been watching CDFREAKS are all around us. At the moment both Google and Echelon are caching CDfreaks vast knowledge on copy protections , modifications and cracks.

Especially the cracks , that’s why cdfreaks has a policy not to point to them , but to use the right of fair use.

As there is no fair use in the use of any media (remember , you might have bought it , but you do not own it) , i can also conclude that all posts i made are not mine , but people have the license to read them (for free at the moment , but this can change anytime).

Since the UN is quite busy at the moment trying to get the free use of oil (read: the 2nd gulf war) , but cannot get any grounds to attack Saddam yet , it’s only a matter of time when Bush takes the red pill and starts making sense.

Now , did that all make sense ?

As there is no fair use in the use of any media (remember , you might have bought it , but you do not own it) , i can also conclude that all posts i made are not mine , but people have the license to read them (for free at the moment , but this can change anytime).

You do own the posts you have made, and you are the one who must initiate the charges for reading them, and you are the one who must protect your works against infringement. And now that I have made a copy of your works, I presume you will proceed with litigation against me. :frowning:

Originally posted by iamrocket

You do own the posts you have made, and you are the one who must initiate the charges for reading them, and you are the one who must protect your works against infringement. And now that I have made a copy of your works, I presume you will proceed with litigation against me. :frowning:

If i’d known your adress i’d send you an invoice of US$ 0.01 :slight_smile:

Originally posted by philamber
[B]@ dansmug

> I have a female girlfriend

Is there another kind of girlfriend? :rolleyes: [/B]

an inflatable one? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

K , i’m covered now… i’ve got a license agreement on every post.

If you don’t agree… don’t read my post :slight_smile:

Originally posted by philamber
[B]@ dansmug

> I have a female girlfriend

Is there another kind of girlfriend? :rolleyes: [/B]

That’s a question for the lamers like Dee-ehn, Taxi, Belvedere, Domi, Upperdog, cum-a-lot and others.

Originally posted by philamber
[B]@ dansmug

> I have a female girlfriend

Is there another kind of girlfriend? :rolleyes: [/B]

inflatable betty will tell you different :wink:

Edit:

Damn it, just saw someone else already commented on it…
Forget i said anything.

Originally posted by dansmug

That’s a question for the lamers like Dee-ehn, Taxi, Belvedere, Domi, Upperdog, cum-a-lot and others.

Dont Forget Me !!!