Ultra V Series 400W Power Supply Free after rebate

Also includes free shipping…

V-Series ATX Power Supply This new V series power supply offers more connectivity choices than the typical power supply, with options for 20/24 pin motherboards, SATA and PCI Express connections. This durable, high-performance power supply features a low-noise 120mm cooling fan. It supports AMD and Intel motherboards and includes short circuit protection, in-rush current protection and thermal overload cutoff protection.

Additional Features
Supports AMD and Intel Motherboards
Low Acoustic Noise
Meets ATX Version 2.03 and ATX 12V Version 1.2 Specifications
Short Circuit Protection
In-Rush Current Protection
Thermal Overload Cutoff Protection
MTBF > 100,000 Hours at Full Load, 110VAC and 25°C Ambient Condition
FCC and UL Recognized

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4587957

Thanks for the link, I just ordered one to free up my Antec TP 500 thats in my backup
computer. Hopefully the rebate will come thru and then its a sweet deal.
Budzos

Here is a little more info from Ultra’s website.
I think I will order one for a backup. Hope the rebate works.
Is anyone familiar with this brand of power supply?

I have never trusted ultra. they pulled a pretty big bait and switch with thier power supplies when they first came out. They used a high quality oem, got the power supplies on the market for about a year and got a bunch of good reviews, then changed to a substantially cheaper oem. I could be mistaken but I think it is only the x-2 and x-fininty that even have a chance of being good (some current production ones are decent still). If you do get one, see if you can look up the ul number on underwriters labratories web site to see who it is registered to. I am fairly certain that most of the garbage ones are made by youngyear. Its a gamble with ultra as some are very good and some are total garbage.

Got mine today. Quick Shipping! Looking forward to the rebate. If it dies anytime soon I’ll
let youy guys know.
Budzos