Ulead video studio 11

Can anyone help me please. I am not to technical I’m afraid.

I am running ulead video studio 11 and my had no problems with this programme with my old camera which used dv tapes. I think it worked with a firewall connection connected to the back of the PC and then plug it directly into my camera.

But my new camera Panasonic HDC-SD9 whch downlaods via a usb port When I try to capture it through ulead studio it doesn’t reconize it.

Do I have to download it first with HDD writer softwear and then capture it and then reasave it as a AVI file save it and then edit in ulead studio 11 or is there anyway I can do it straight from the camera.

Any help would be appreciated.
:slight_smile:
Many Thanks Sue

Don’t start up any video softwares… Plug in your camera via usb. Then turn on your camera. Windows should come up and say that it detected a device, and offer a list of possible softwares for you to choose from. Select your Studio 11 software and see if that works. If not, you may have a switch on your camera which takes you from taking video, to video playback. On my camera, I have to select the video playback mode, before my computer detects my camera. You should have instructions that came with your camera.

Thank you so much it works.

Regards
Sue