UK - Very Cheap MCC003 and MCC02RG20

Lord of the deals have just sent out 2 mailshots, with some rather good offers for us in the UK.

www.lordofthedeals.co.uk

Firstly Infiniti 50pk 8x DVD-/+R for only £4.99!

The last lot I had were MCC003 and MCC02RGO20

And there is also a mailshot today stating free delivery on orders under £100. Yes under!

Fill Your Boots! These have all scanned great for me. Same as the ones in the 99p delivery from SVP

FREE Delivery on any Orders under £100.00 inc vat
From 5pm 20/10/2006 to Monday 23/10/2006 8am

Please note any orders over £100.00 inc vat will be charged at the standard carriage rate.

(Your order will be manually adjusted so please don’t be alarmed if carriage shows up on your invoice)

DVD-/+R 8x Infiniti 50 For Only £4.99 Inc Vat

cheers m8, ordered 100 infini as i have had no problems at all with them and 100, 16x hewlett packard for £12.77, quoted you for free p + p, total order under £25 cant complain.
ps i would have ordered x8 - hewlett packard disc as there cmc dye is brilliant but unfortuantly they were out of stock

Hello, have you received yours yet? I’ve had no word from lordofthedeals at all since I ordered.

Thanks,
noveltylamp

received a e-mail today saying they will be delivered tomorrow (wed), will keep you informed whatever happens

Just curious, are those Infiniti discs inkjet printable?

no, just white tops

Ordered on Friday and recieved no dispatch conformation, but recieved Monday morning by courier.

Now stocked up with 400 +r and 200-r

MCC003 and MCC02RG20

Scans lovely.

And I though no replies meant no-one was interested!

discs arrived this morning as promised, deffo use again