UK - Verbatim 16x B&M

Staples Sale Starting Boxing Day

25 Spindle BOGOF
£10.99
16x +or-

Very good price for a B&M store, although SVP has 2 25pks for £9.38 (choice of MCC or TY)

I am all over that - thanks for the tip :smiley:

Cheers, I will have a pair at that price, I can get 50 of at the local computer fair ~£13 and twice I have got them for less (a quid) so that is a good price without having to get involved with postage, lets just hope they are MIT and not India.

I just scored 100 (4x25) - 2x MII, 2x MIT (Prodisc). Lovely Jubbly :bigsmile:

2 18x burn scans (1st pic = Prodisc, 2nd pic = MBI):

^ Very nice, ive also seen these for £12.99 for a 50 spindle in currys if people dont have a staples near them :).

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]^ Very nice, ive also seen these for £12.99 for a 50 spindle in currys if people dont have a staples near them :).[/QUOTE]

Damn I was in Curry’s today too :doh:…mind you, our Currys’ media selection is well…crap :slight_smile:

But I think my mum would have disowned me anyway :bigsmile:

Sainsburys had + and - 16x verbatims 25 Spindle reduced to £6.99, also had 50 spindles of Verbatim CDR (MIJ ty’s) for £6.99

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]Sainsburys had + and - 16x verbatims 25 Spindle reduced to £6.99, also had 50 spindles of Verbatim CDR (MIJ ty’s) for £6.99[/QUOTE]

I was in there as well today (busy kitty)…only media I saw was MIT Maxell -R jewel-cased 5-packs and Sony +RWs :sad:

Nevermind, I bought 50 MII Verbie MCC004s last time Sainsbury’s had a deal like that :wink:

hehehe

Good deals in USA/Europe , and I am lucky here to find high quality media even for extreme premium prices :bigsmile:

Good deals in the UK but no where near the US deals , T02 at Sears :bigsmile: at least you have your NYC contact :bow:

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]Good deals in the UK but no where near the US deals , T02 at Sears :bigsmile: [B]at least you have your NYC contact[/B] :bow:[/QUOTE]

I asked him to get me other spindles left but he was too busy to go get them .
Anyway if he got me other spindles , they would be sent with a relative leaving USA in Feb heading to Italy and then returning to Egypt in March :sad:

The other two spindles from my brother in TN is still with him (he got them 3 month ago !!!)

So only 2 spindles coming to me in few days :a

Lucky for you Arachne!!! I went to Staples on the 27th b4 I read this just for a nose. Yeah it was bogof but all were MII. people seem to like them I prefer MIT, dont know why really, never scanned my discs properly cause I always get shit results in the past. As long as there’s no glitches when I play them, I’m happy. I went to Pshitworld and got a 50 pk Verb MIT for £12.99 in the end, not bad I suppose!!!