Uh-Oh! A meteorite is coming for us!

I read in the papers that a meteorite with the name 2002 NT7 it is going to hit earth, if their predictions are right (which whe don’t want them to be), aproximmately in 1 of February of 2019!!

Oh, no god please don’t let me die, take Mr. Belvedere not me(:bigsmile: )!! … :bow:

// :slight_smile: i coud edit your posts :slight_smile: //

hmm NT7… it’ll probably be like the OS and crash somewhere else.

the NASA site says that impact probability is 3.9e-6

That’s one in 256410, so don’t invest in that bomb shelter yet…:stuck_out_tongue:

darn. i was just getting ready to make a cement celing over my pool.

Originally posted by Farad
[B]the NASA site says that impact probability is 3.9e-6

That’s one in 256410, so don’t invest in that bomb shelter yet…:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Well, those odds are better than most soda prize odds so i am currently heading to Yucca mountain. (I’ll take my chances with the radiation):slight_smile:

Right now…NASA is watching the movie “Armaggedon” and taking notes…

Sheesh people … the meteor is called NT … surely it will crash… :slight_smile:

The standard time to recognize an earth distroyer (meteor with big speed and mass enough to wipe out continents) is THREE minutes !

They are still dicussing if the meteor will hit is in 2019 or that it won’t.

This could only mean one thing though , IF it crashes.

The Mayans were off 7 years.

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]Oh, no god please don’t let me die, take Mr. Belvedere not me(:bigsmile: )!! … :bow:

// :slight_smile: i coud edit your posts :slight_smile: // [/B]

Damn I forgot that you are a Moderator :cop:. Have I ever told you how beatiful your avatar is?? No, let me do it now. A penguin, mmm, a penguin issss… a penguin caaaaan… Well it’s a penguin that tells it all!!! :wink:

Ok, let’s suppose this thing is coming for us… What would be the last thing you would like to do? An all night sex would be ideal for me! :slight_smile:

all night sex would be ideal for me!

agreed! lots of women all at once woohoo

armageddoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
whihihii:eek:

Originally posted by TechMastex
armageddoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
whihihii:eek:

Don’t get overexcited, you might get a stroke. We have 17 years ahead (not Roxio :bigsmile: )… That was black humor if you couldn’t understand it!

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

Damn I forgot that you are a Moderator :cop:. Have I ever told you how beatiful your avatar is?? No, let me do it now. A penguin, mmm, a penguin issss… a penguin caaaaan… Well it’s a penguin that tells it all!!! :wink: [/B]

so cool you found yourself another penguin ? :slight_smile:

you could have taken the red hat person from the Gnome desktop :slight_smile:

anyway … we’re all going to die … and i don’t say that because i just watched some very cool dvd movie about drugs and the fact that i am drunk.

Microsoft Windows NT7: What planet do you want to crash today?

:smiley:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Microsoft Windows NT7: What planet do you want to crash today?

:smiley: [/B]

lmao

Alright people, we have 17 years to discover a way to blow something up… oh wait, we have enough of those anyway… bring on the nukes!

The Mayans were off 7 years.

elaborate ?

dont worry the threat has been taken off because they have found out that its not going to hit us…which is good

Originally posted by serpentuk
dont worry the threat has been taken off because they have found out that its not going to hit us…which is good

Damn it! And I just sold all my possessions to hobo it until the day arrives…does anyone have any spare change?

Anybody read the new article on this one? NASA said that if the meteorite will hit us, it will be in 2060 instead of 2019… I guess by then there is enough technology to destroy the meteorite…!