Udf problem

vbimport

after i downloaded 26 parts of vista ,i was extracting them to burn in to a dvd,but extracting a message show like this
““This disc contains a “UDF” file system and requires an operating system
that supports the ISO-13346 “UDF” file system specification.””
now what will I do,plz help me :a

Sorry divyashree, but you’ve not read the forum rules, have you? If this is an illegal download then you’re on your own. CDf does not condone illegal downloads, period.
If this is an official Microsoft download (I didn’t think they allowed that ???) then email MS support and they’ll walk you through the writing process.

Good luck.

Indeed. As far as I know too, Vista is not available in a 26-part download.

Just for the record: from the rules

"We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over."[/li][/ul]
Thread closed.