UDF, MRW, mutlisession Nero burning

What is the point of UDF/MRW if you can do multisession? What is the point of multisession if you can do UDF/MRW? Can you do MRW in nero? How can you burn multiple, separate instances to the same disc with the UDF format in nero?

I ask this because I’m using Nero 6.3 and I burned in the UDF format, I want to add files to the disc but I can’t as it asks me to erase the disc. I realize I did not choose to put the disc as multisession but I thought the point of UDF was that I could treat the CDRW as a floppy. Keeping in mind that I choose UDF 2.01 and Sparing partition, I am still unable to add files to the disc with out rewriting. Is there a way I can treat these discs like floppies?

[QUOTE=imzjustplayin;2010501]What is the point of UDF/MRW if you can do multisession? What is the point of multisession if you can do UDF/MRW? Can you do MRW in nero? How can you burn multiple, separate instances to the same disc with the UDF format in nero?

I ask this because I’m using Nero 6.3 and I burned in the UDF format, I want to add files to the disc but I can’t as it asks me to erase the disc. I realize I did not choose to put the disc as multisession [B]but I thought the point of UDF was that I could treat the CDRW as a floppy.[/B] Keeping in mind that I choose UDF 2.01 and Sparing partition, I am still unable to add files to the disc with out rewriting. Is there a way I can treat these discs like floppies?[/QUOTE]

Nope, check out wikipedia. Packet-writing is not UDF.