UDF file system

vbimport

In Nero Burning ROM 6, I do not seem to have the option to create a DVD-R with the UDF file system, only ISO and Joliet. Am I not seeing it, or is it not available?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Scroll down the list of available compilation types, and you should find also UDF

Well sure enough, there it is. Thanks.

Seems like this with this option so far down the list, that not many people would use it. Is ISO still the preferred format, even on DVD’s?

Thanks

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Probably, as you said, UDF is in the end of the list because it’s not used frequently. I must confess I don’t know if ISO is the preferred format, but probably it’s the more diffused :slight_smile:

hey guys i am finding it really hard to find wat u guys r displaying can u tell me when this stuff could be

You know if you have Nero 6 Ultra version installed with the update you should’ve created a startsmart button right?? I should know my my Nero 6 Ultra has the startssmart button icon. That to me is how I would go about making cd/dvd UDF media.

[QUOTE=vincenzo99;1682326]Well sure enough, there it is. Thanks.

Seems like this with this option so far down the list, that not many people would use it. Is ISO still the preferred format, even on DVD’s?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it’s best to just use Nero Express, if you choose Video files, make DVD etc it will use UDF. Every DVD project will use some form of UDF.

[I]Almost directly after the first version of UDF was released, it was adopted by the DVD Consortium [B]as the official file system for DVD Video and DVD Audio.[/B] Nowadays, a UDF file system may be found on most authored optical discs in the market, and on almost all recordable DVD media that are used for video recording.[/I]