I noticed this morning that a few files that I had downloaded over teh last couple of days had arrived without separating containing folders. So I'm just getting whatever files appearing in a group in the larger destination folders that they've been aimed at.
This is annoying because a lot of them are just grouping together in the numerical sequence their original titles direct and that means that the contents of what should be separate folders are getting confused.
I can't see if this is a problem that has happened because U-torrent updated without my knowledge and hasn't been configured properly or if it wasa problem elsewhere. I'm running Windows 7 on the computer.
I just noticed tis morning that the U-torrent had the update automatically box ticked instead of notify me of updates, so it is probably that.
I just can't see what the option for including the separating folders that should be included but seem to be being actively stripped would be. Does anybody know.
The U-torrent i have is 3.4.2. (build 37754)