TZ Copy Protection, Step 3 Question

vbimport

hey guyz
the TZ team forum is down
I need some guyz worked with the TZCP, and sure there is here :P:)
anyway, I like the Step 3 in TZCP, but I don’t like to burn my (Protected) CD via CDRWIN, coz there is an error at the very last moment of burning, ok for 1 CD no prob, but what if I wanna burn a 100 CD in one shot! so how can I burn the CD created by Step 3 in NERO, in which there I can make the number of copies and without the error window.
as we all know, when you open an ISO into TZCP, you will creat a .cue file

another thing, just in case I HAVE TO USE CDRWIN, where can I make 20 or 30 CDs in queue manner, I mean when burning finished, I just enter the next blank CD

I found a cool giude about how you can burn BIN/CUE into nero, is this applicable in Step 3 of TZCP?!
http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/bin_cue_with_nero.cfm

coz I found a change in the Number in the cue sheet:
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

while in TZCP 1.6b
TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

by the way, can anyone elaborate more about those lines in the cue sheet
especially line 2 and 3

Sample:

FILE "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\asd.iso" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2048
INDEX 01 00:00:00

TIA

this is after 24 hours
my main question, can I use NERO with step 3 of TZCP safely?

I believe burnatonce is one of the more capable cuesheet burners (and free) - not sure where Nero’s limitations are, but it’s always said to be rater weak in the type of cuesheets it can handle.

The bit after the track number specifies the format of the data in the file, so:
MODE1/2352 specifies a file containing raw (data with error correction code) mode 1 data, 2352 bytes/sector.
MODE1/2048 specifies the same format of data as in an ISO file, 2048 byte logical data sectors

aha I C
thanx anyway Matth