Tyler Perry's The family that preys, My Best Friends Girl

vbimport

Chaulk up 2 more Lionsgate titles that fab can’t do. Had no luck with these region 1 wide screen disks. I tried more than 1 to be sure. it’s the same as disaster movie and bangkok dangerous. Sent Fengtao the files so maybe he can fix the problem.:sad:

I have the same problem too. Tried different drives too.

I was able copy both of those titles Region 1 with no problem with 5.3.2.0 full disk…

Just did My Best Friend’s Girl last night with 5.2.3.0 and no problems. Crashed with 5.1.2.2 though.

I cloned these region 1 movies no problem in clone mode with 5.3.2.0

[QUOTE=mjmagicjack;2199317]I cloned these region 1 movies no problem in clone mode with 5.3.2.0[/QUOTE]

I’ll never understand why you guys do this…

[B]csbond2[/B] posted 2 weeks ago that the current version (current 2 wks ago, that is), wouldn’t do certain films. He then advised he was sending files to Fengtao for analysis. All correct and proper, and not requiring a post from any of us.

Then, 2 weeks later, you guys jump in to advise him you copied the films with no problem using a version of Fab not available to him at the time.

No offer to help, no probe for info, just the (almost smug) we did it, what’s your problem? kinda post. (2 of you didn’t even get the version you used right).

If you guys have something to contribute, jump in - we can use the help!
If not, please restrict your posts to starting new threads.

O’C

:slight_smile:

I made a mistake on version it’s version 5.2.3.0, If anyone got bent out of shape because of the typo or it caused you a stroke go to the local E.R. as soon as possible. I forget 99.9% of the world is perfect. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=mjmagicjack;2199709]I made a mistake on version it’s version 5.2.3.0, If anyone got bent out of shape because of the typo or it caused you a stroke go to the local E.R. as soon as possible. I forget 99.9% of the world is perfect. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Sorry - no such luck - no stroke or any other malady…

Just wondering what value you see to responding to a thread two weeks old with info and version #'s of software he had no access to when he first posted.

Just trying to prevent you from looking silly.

O’C

:slight_smile:

copied them with no problems here. 5.3.3

I could not backup to ISO “My Best Friends Girl” with 5.2.3.0, so i downloaded 5.2.2.6 beta and was able to sucessefully back it up.

[QUOTE=Eleszar;2199276]Just did My Best Friend’s Girl last night with 5.2.3.0 and no problems. Crashed with 5.1.2.2 though.[/QUOTE]

Ran into the same thing… [B]5.2.3.0 fixed it[/B].

CSBOND
I had the same trouble backing up my copy of
TYLER PERRYS THE FAMILY,also THE APPOLOSSA, MIRRORS
UNRATED. I couldn’t back up any of my copies with the
same read error popping up. I was using DVDFAB 5.2.2.6
No matter what I did same problem.
ZAP.:sad::sad:

[QUOTE=rkoko164;2200649]Ran into the same thing… [B]5.2.3.0 fixed it[/B].[/QUOTE]

Hey I tried to get “My Best Friends Girl” last night to work using the same version you used, how did you go about doing this? When I run it seems to be crashing at around 63 percent everytime… Any help would be great thanks! Oh Yeah and I’m new to this fourm…

[QUOTE=csbond2;2186757]Chaulk up 2 more Lionsgate titles that fab can’t do. Had no luck with these region 1 wide screen disks. I tried more than 1 to be sure. it’s the same as disaster movie and bangkok dangerous. Sent Fengtao the files so maybe he can fix the problem.:sad:[/QUOTE]
I processed the same dvd over two weeks ago no problem at all, what 's your region?

correction* I had no problem with the Tyler Perry DVD, but I’ve presently encountered a problem with The Express dvd, the Ernie Davis story, please advise. when the dvd is inserted it will scan for a moment then the software will completely shut down… anyone else with this issue?:a

This thread is 3 weeks old 5.2.3.0 was not out at that time the post was to let fengtao and others know.I have backed up both movies sence then. In regards to the express it is a new copy protection and fengtao knows about it. You can do main movie if you turn pathplayer off,you will see about 39 titles with 2hrs in them just use the one that fab chooses.I sent fengtao the ifo about two weekws ago.:smiley:

[QUOTE=DisGuy;2201277]Hey I tried to get “My Best Friends Girl” last night to work using the same version you used, how did you go about doing this? When I run it seems to be crashing at around 63 percent everytime… Any help would be great thanks! Oh Yeah and I’m new to this fourm…[/QUOTE]

[B]DisGuy[/B] I was using 5.1.** and it wouldn’t even start. put in the 5.3.** and everything went normal, didn’t do anything special. All I can say is try again and make sure nothing else is running to steal resources.

can any copy tyler perry’s i can do bad all by myself