TYG02 Premium White Inkjet Hub Printable 32.99 100pk

http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yuden-white-inkjet-hub-printable-8x-dvd-r-media-retail-cake-box-100-pack.html
TY inkjet printables in retail packaging pretty cheap. Don’t forget the coupon, and it’s only for today.

At this price for pintable its time to try some -R disks. Anyone know how they work in a benq 1640 or a samsung 203b?
wildfrog

[QUOTE=wildfrog;1932772]At this price for pintable its time to try some -R disks. Anyone know how they work in a benq 1640 or a samsung 203b?
wildfrog[/QUOTE]

Will work for both drives since both are excellent drives. But you will get better result under BenQ since this is -R media.

[QUOTE=ghetocowboy;1933568]Will work for both drives since both are excellent drives. But you will get better result under BenQ since this is -R media.[/QUOTE]
I would say the opposite my 1640 is lousy with -R while my 203B seems to be fairly indifferent.

i missed this yesterday, what coupon is in reference too? it’s showing $37.99 on their site now.

The original post says it was for only yesterday. And the coupon code is usually around the price when its avialable for use.

I got 300 disc couple month ago from super media store
it is may not Premium Quality…

Rima has that same price every day, just not in the weird cake boxes.

I bought 200 a while back, they burn very well with the Samsung 203N at 8x.

[QUOTE=CDan;1934064]Rima has that same price every day, just not in the weird cake boxes.[/QUOTE]
These were shipped though, so for 100 retail packaged a rather nice deal.

[QUOTE=CDan;1934064]Rima has that same price every day, just not in the weird cake boxes.[/QUOTE]

Other online retailers indicated whether the media is premium or valueline, but not Rima. Does Rima only sell premium media?

[QUOTE=hiwass;1934513]Other online retailers indicated whether the media is premium or valueline, but not Rima. Does Rima only sell premium media?[/QUOTE] Yeah, Rima doesn’t mess with Value Line.

I wanted to try some of these as the verbatim mCC003 or MCC004 hub printable seem to have gone downhill in quality a lot lately. Even the Datalife Plus. Used to get 97 or so now about 92+ and get a few in each box that write but end up about a 50 - 70. Really disappointing the way all the media is going.
wildfrog

It is $29.99 now with free shipping, but you have to purchase a minimum of two.

[QUOTE=wildfrog;1934846]I wanted to try some of these as the verbatim mCC003 or MCC004 hub printable seem to have gone downhill in quality a lot lately. Even the Datalife Plus. Used to get 97 or so now about 92+ and get a few in each box that write but end up about a 50 - 70. Really disappointing the way all the media is going.
wildfrog[/QUOTE]

To answer my own post I got 100 of these and am burning with a 203b at 8x and getting 96 to 98 scans. Burning at 12x gives slightly lower results. Had one bad disk out of first 25, could have been a computer hiccup who knows. I am very impressed with both the quality of the medium and the way the disks print in my epson printer. I guess my days of complete devotion to verbatim and +r disks is over.
wildfrog

In my experience, TYG02 GG007021 batch is better than GG000263.

I thank you all for this info since I’m new.