TY The Real Deal?

vbimport

Are these the real deal? http://www.supermediastore.com/taiyo-yuden-silver-thermal-8x-dvd-r-media.html

Yes it’s real TY.

supermediastore is reliable, i’ve used them.

Yo OldGuy100-

I think that you will find that if you buy from www.rima.com that they will give you Grade A Taiyo Yuden medias at the same price and about half the shipping $ charged by SuperMediaStore-

Check out the differences (and Rima has a much higher customer satisifaction rating at www.resellerratings.com)

Mike

Thanks, I’ll give them a try.

Yup, I agree that if you are planning on ordering the Premium Grade TY discs that Rima.com is a better choice. If you don’t mind value TY however, then supermediastore is pretty hard to beat. :wink:

Just an update.

The media was $1.00 cheaper at Rima. I also ordered 100 slim jewel cases. The shipping for the DVD’s and the jewel cases (14 lbs.) was $.05 less then just the DVD’s from Supermediastore.

Rima gets all of my business from now on. :bow:

Yo OldGuy100-

Glad to hear that you took our advise and bought from Rima - also - when you are in the market for some - try the Taiyo Yuden CD-R’s - they are GREAT!!

Happy Burnin’

Mike

Fo reazy
The real deazy

Thanks Mike. It just so happens I’m almost out of CD-R’s. I’ll give them a try next! :slight_smile:

Yo OldGuy100-

Happy that I could advise you-

We’re here to help and learn - that’s what I like about the forums-

Mike