TY 4X -R now $26 delivered at Supermedia

vbimport

This has been covered before but not at this price. Use the coupon code
d10doff

thanks for this…just ordered some…thanks

Thanks for the info, Chas. Just ordered 100 of them myself. :wink: Hard to beat that deal on TY media.

glad i placed my order earlier…code doesnt work anymore

It Did when I ordered - price at check out was $25.99. Must’ve shut it down shortly after I ordered mine. :slight_smile:

looks like they are sold out until the 21st … ‘high demand’ lol …thx chas, i got this order through about 30 minutes ago for that awesome deal…still waiting for the one’s i pd 37$ for on Wednesday =)

Free shipping and no tax?

Yep, Free shipping and no tax on my order. I hope I don’t get an email from them saying they are sold out and are keep a pretty good eye on their inventory. It would suck to not be able to get them now for a couple weeks or something, lol. :wink:

Deal is dead. They no longer have this media on their site.

Crap. I was gonna jump all over that. :frowning:

It is certainly tempting to get quality DVD-R at CD-R prices but unless your burner is limited to 4X I don’t see a reason why you should be excited about having to spend at least an extra ten hours burning that spindle.

It is certainly tempting to get quality DVD-R at CD-R prices but unless your burner is limited to 4X I don’t see a reason why you should be excited about having to spend at least an extra ten hours burning that spindle.

these are also some of the highest quality discs you can buy cheaper than you can buy some other budget blanks

some people prefer quality and don’t like to burn everything at 16x

also these discs can be burnt at 8x for a little more speed which only be about maybe 3 or 4 hours for whole spindle at 8x vs. 16x (with proper firmware)

if you prefer TY, 8x is as fast as they have anyway

For those who got these before they ran out, they burn perfectly on my 3500 at 8X with the official NEC firmware 2.18. If you want to see a scan check here. Now if someone could just get a coupon for Meritline…

http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=257422&highlight=

but as us NEC 3500 owners know among others… 8x TY media will easily burn at 12x automatically :bow:

This is 4X media. 12X is pushing it just a little bit.

Because most people will take a month or two to go through a 100 pack. I agree that if you are burning 100 discs back to back then that is a signifcant difference but if you are just burning 4-5 discs a day or less (as most people would) then there really isn’t that much of an overall difference in the amount of time spent. Give me high quality 4x media over craptastic 8x media any day. You certainly aren’t going to be getting high quality 8x media for under 40 cents a disc (after tax+shipping).

Quality should definitely take precedence over all other considerations. And if these can be burned at 8x with the same error levels as at 4x … then I guess I’m simply annoyed it’s out of stock! =)

I was referring to Sobers post above Chas, sorry for the confusion, but he was stating 8x TY media was the highest official speed of blanks TY offered…

I always burn my 4x -R Yudens @ whatever Nero/Shrink allows me to burn them at, which is 8x by 2.18’s default

…Chas, thanks for posting the videohelp thread…i signed up over there to thank you for introducing me to a new forum , but ill have to wait 2 days to pm ya over there, so might as well thank ya over here ! …some very interesting threads are going on over there and I appreciate u bringing to light the discount code that worked earlier last night :bigsmile:

Yep, thanks again Chas. No emails saying I’m on backorder yet or anything like that so hopefully they are on the way. Excited to get these discs now that I know how well the BenQ and NEC ND3500AG can burn them at 8x. Good stuff for cheap - gotta love that. :slight_smile:

You guys are most welcome. I’ll take credit for posting over here, but the credit for the coupon code goes to henry_nettles over at videohelp.com

http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=257422&start=30

You can also see some of my 3500 scans for this at 4X and 8X on page 1 of the thread.