Two Things I never Paid for!

Sex and CDR’s!!!:bigsmile: :cool: :stuck_out_tongue:
Then again, If your married you pay for it everyday!:frowning:

WTF is your avatar? A Squirrel Nutsack?

Originally posted by dhc014
WTF is your avatar? A Squirrel Nutsack?

Yes!
So when someone say, you have some pair.
I tell them, your right!:bigsmile:

duh thanks for letting us know… I guess…

Looks at dude’s avy :Z Damn, that’s some nasty blueball.

To: Mods

Well, I guess all the 14 years can post their fav pr0n star as their avy now?

Originally posted by Stoner
[B]Looks at dude’s avy :Z Damn, that’s some nasty blueball.

To: Mods

Well, I guess all the 14 years can post their fav pr0n star as their avy now? [/B]

and their illegal smoking substances as well.

i say we get rid of all things that are not holy !

//edit//

on a side note… i do think the avatar is disgusting , but concerning my opinion, you’re not obliged to change it because of my opinion. I’ll just think it’s digsuting , you’re gonna have this avatar and we both carry on posting things on the forum.

//end of edit//

Payigng for sex is disgusting, that avatar even more :wink:

and btw, where do you get those free CDRs???

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
and btw, where do you get those free CDRs???

yeah, i was wondering too, but since i saw that avatar my brain has been badly shocked :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Payigng for sex is disgusting, that avatar even more :wink:

and btw, where do you get those free CDRs??? [/B]

I own the following:

                      1: PNY 12x=Ritck DT7 
                      2: STI 24x=Princo DT8 
                      3: Hi-Val 16x=Prodisc DT9 
                      4: Khypermedia 48x=CMC DT6 
                      5: Optimum 48x=CMC DT6 
                      6: Precision 40x=Princo DT9 
                      7: Prime Peripherals 16x=Prodisc
                      8: Acer 16x

ALL FOR FREE AFTER REBATE!!!:bigsmile:
P.S. I always get my rebate.

Heck"! I only paid $9.98 for my NEW Verbatim 40x this week! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :cool:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

and their illegal smoking substances as well.

i say we get rid of all things that are not holy !

//edit//

on a side note… i do think the avatar is disgusting , but concerning my opinion, you’re not obliged to change it because of my opinion. I’ll just think it’s digsuting , you’re gonna have this avatar and we both carry on posting things on the forum.

//end of edit// [/B]

Thank you for your support.
I am happy to see the First Amendment is still alive and well!!!
It’s Great to be an American!!:slight_smile:

Yeah, only Americans would have squirell nutsacks to represent them…

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
Yeah, only Americans would have squirell nutsacks to represent them…

You got that right!!!:slight_smile:

Hey! Don’t group me in with him. That’s discrimination:)

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
Yeah, only Americans would have squirell nutsacks to represent them…

And to think that I am on the same island as Wiseguy… :wink:

No wonder there are a million terrorists out there to blow up your town. Thank god I live near Chicago! Anyways, I’ve been married and divorced twice…so it’s totally true: YOU PAY FOR SEX even if you don’t think so. Maybe if you just meet some chick walking down the street, go into an alley and do it that isn’t paying…but if you have to put some goofy clothes on and act a fool to meet some brain-dead chick you are paying for it too. Dates? Paying for it…Why do people talk smack about someone who pays $50 for a cheap hooker but won’t think twice about dropping $50 on dinner and another $50+ on a hotel room? You pay, my friend.

And I’m paying $430/mo for the next 14 years…Where was the $50 hooker when I needed one? Ah, I’m stupid.

Originally posted by BadASCII

And I’m paying $430/mo for the next 14 years…Where was the $50 hooker when I needed one? Ah, I’m stupid.

Sounds like it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.:bigsmile:

Yeah, wiseguy…Too bad you weren’t in a certain building a year and a couple months ago. But, since you were not you can educate the world by putting a squirl’s nutsack on your avatar for the world to see. Did you graduate Harvard?

Originally posted by BadASCII
by putting a squirl’s nutsack on your avatar

its not a squirl’s sack…its human
have a closer look

Originally posted by Huzzy
…its human
have a closer look

Commenting would be to easy, hahaha

Originally posted by dansmug

Commenting would be to easy, hahaha

Yeah yeah…but you agree right…its human…you can see legs, stomach and swollen sack.