Two instances of Explorer wont work

//Some text edited out by imkidd57//

i formatted my computer now a new problem is that when ever i open 2 explorers like my computer and C: drive it says windows explorer has encountered problem and needs to be closed blah blah so what should i do i chked my computers for viruses and all other thing but theres nothing and defragmeneted too no use
S

[B]@shahs:[/B] I split this off into a new thread, because you say it’s a different problem now. In future, please make a new thread with a changed title.

ahan ok thanx dude i will doo that and please dont mind my spellings because i chat alot and we use shortcuts in it soo hehe sry
so nyone to solve the problem plz
S

In my experience you 'll find you get more responses here if you take care NOT to write in text/chat language.

ok just leave this tell me how can i fix my problem
S

Have you tried restoring to the original settings?

ya tried that also no use by the way i think you are talking about internet explorer but i m talking about the folders and things like that not the internet explorer the biggest problem is that when i try to move files or folders it comes again and sometime i loose my data so please tell me any solutions
S

You’re right, I missed that - sorry.