I understand that there is a limitation on what drive you can use the backup on once you have used this method.
- Is it limited to the machine itself?
- Or is it the burner drive that was used to makeup the backup?
- Or is it useable by any identical drive, you can use it on any box with the same drive?
- Can it be used by different drives, in the same box, on the same IDE channel? Could I read/write it on my burner, and then play it on my primary reader?
- If I read on a regular drive, can I play the backup on that drive?
Anyone know which drive is better for this method, which one should I use to read?
Pioneer DVD-ROM DVD 120
Is there a drive out now that can beat Securerom 4.8? Is there one that can backup 4.8 without the Twin Peak Method?